Saturday 5 February 2011

Back To Work

Spring is on the horizon (I know this because I am very wise. Oh, OK it's because we've got snowdrops & crocus in flower and muscari, bluebells and narcissus popping up all over the shop) and my lovely clients have called me back into action. I'm extremely grateful for this especially as I've spent the last 2 weeks completing as assignment for my RHS course and was getting a little stir-crazy.
I've been to visit Wendel, Toto and the cat in the primroses over the last couple of weeks and have a new client to start the New Year so I'm really looking forward to getting started next week.
As I've said before I've never really been a fan of spring, preferring the autumn, but I'm really excited about it this year and can't wait to get stuck in!
LxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment