Sunday 8 August 2010

Baby Beds And A Nice Cup Of Tea

Yes, that was the order of the day on Sunday down on't 'lotment, that and a bourbon biscuit - utter bliss! We've managed to cobble together three small raised beds from some left over bits of Billy that were in the loft. There's no stopping me now as I scour the streets for suitably sized bits of timber and sign on to Freecycle in a desparate attempt to find more bookcases. My mate Luce and I even went out armed with torches last night in order to 'acquire' a rather hefty looking pallet from a nearby building site. Nearly killed ourselves laughing getting it home though, so not too sly about it. Here's a pic of B doing the poo thing and one of our flask - the two highlights of the day. Yay for recycling and double-yay for Dougie and Annabel at The Rather English Co for supplying our delicious brew. Now I'm sure I saw a skip around here somewhere. . .
LxXx

1 comment:

  1. Hi to you both. Great flask, I must remember when in London next and we go out for one of your walks you take them filled with a hot brew. No seriously the allotment looks great considering what you said it looked like when you got it. Who said gardening was a quiet past time, I find it quiet Knac******. By the the way do you have a spare pair of knees, if so direct them to Norwich. Keep up the goo work.

    Love to you both PopsXXX.

    ReplyDelete