Monday 21 June 2010

Show Us Yer Credentials!

Why does that sound rude? Anyway, I though it might be a nice idea if I showed you some of the stuff growing in my garden. If you don't already know I live with my partner in a two bedroom, first floor flat in a mish-mash street of Victorian houses and council flats. Technically/obviously(?!) the upstairs flat doesn't have a garden but B and I commandeered the muddy strips either side of the broken path (edged on one side by a crumbling concrete drive) about two and a half years ago and have been popping stuff in the ground ever since. Like most gardens this is a work in progress and is comprised of purchased plants, random gifts and cutting from friends and family and is half garden, half veg patch, at least until we get the allotment to a workable state. The plan is to pick a plant a week and hopefully I'll start later this week.
LxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment