Sunday 13 June 2010

Be Content With Your Allotment In Life

Went up to the allotment this afternoon with B to start hacking out all the overgrown shrubbery and weeds to the boundary so that we can see exactly what we have let our selves in for. I know it's mental but I'm really excited that we've got a Nissan hut and am determined to keep it. Luckily, and despite both ends rotting away, it's surprisingly sturdy - B's convinced it's being held up by the ivy and brambles but I've given it a good old shove and it's still standing, so all good. I'm doubly excited about it as they had a similar construction in the dig for victory garden at the Eden Camp. B found some rusty shears which I'll clean up and together with the antique roller and lawn mower my father-in-law's letting me have I'll be able to create a mini-prototype for the business. I'm sooo excited I might wet myself. Off to make some bunting (and possibly the loo) - see ya later!
LxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment