Monday 5 April 2010

Trouser Joy

It's Easter Monday and I am suffering from extreme trouser joy as I've just managed to purchase an original pair of Land Girl breeches, which are in pristine condition. Yay, yay, yay, yay, yaaaay! Sorry, as you can probably guess I'm a tad excited. They're a little baggy in the bum, not because I'm particularly small in that area, but because they're actually made for someone who's 5ft10" leaving me 3 inches short in the leg and slightly bunched in the backside. Oh, but I love them all the same.
I found them when we were wandering around Greenwich after meeting with Ange & Sue for tea and a bun. Think it was fate - they were sitting on an empty market stall just waiting for me to find them and were an absolute bargain at £25.
OK, I'm going to sit in a dark room with a cool flannel on my brow now.
LxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment