Thursday 29 April 2010

Not Quite Duffy. . .

And not quite Warwick Avenue - Warwick Road E15 actually! Another weeding job done and dusted. This time there were actually some plants in amongst the weeds, so I didn't feel as though I'd totally decimated the garden in question. This was a tidy-up job before the landlady came around to look at the flat as the tenant was leaving. 10 bags of weeds later and the job was all done. Newham Council's green waste collection service is great as it can be arranged online, which makes life sooo much easier for us poor non-car-driving gardeners.
The irony of today's job was that the tennant remarked how she wished she'd done the garden sooner as it looked really nice - yuh huh?
Oh dear! Took a look at Mr 122's garden today and the dandelions are coming back with a vengeance and he hasn't been watering his lawn so the seed I planted hasn't taken yet and the lawn is still a bit sparse. I can't help taking it personally when the gardens I work on aren't maintained, but I really do have to learn to let things go. C'est la vie and all that malarky.
LxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment